As promised this is the second part of my DXB Outlet mall haul... These are all the items I got from a shop named Bellisimo.. It's a heaven for makeup junkies like me.. Most of the items were by Nivea, Bourjois & max Factor ... They were also few items by Elizabeth Arden and lots of stuff from wet n wild which is a brand you will not find elsewhere in UAE... Most of the makeup or literally all were priced at AED 15 or below ... These were items, I presume, which were discontinued or they were those with the old packaging..
- Revlon Nail Enamel in 934 Blue Mosaic which is a gorgeous gorgeous blue micro and chunky glitter nail polish...
- Revlon Nail Enamel in 799 Plum Night which is a very dark plumy - purple color perfect for fall...
- Revlon Top Speed in 840 Espresso and as the name suggests it is a deep coffee brown color..
- Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polish - I don't know what the color name is but it is more of a muted purple - brown with pink and silver shimmer..
- Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Nail Color in Red October - My favorite out of the lot as this color reminds me of Christmas.. Such a festive red color with micro gold shimmer..
4) Nivea Volume Shine Ultra Glossy Lipstick in Wine & Berry Jelly - This is a very sheer to build-able light weight lipstick .. Its super glossy but not shimmery ... I love the Wine shade and have been sporting it since a week..
6) Bourjois Eyeshadow in 07 - This is the only item I was eyeing since long back in Lifestyle.. It was pretty expensive and not a neutral so skipped on it back then.. But now for this price it sure is in the cart.. It is a dark forest green color and crazy pigmented and smooth..
7) Nivea Extreme Resist Waterproof Mascara - Haven't heard or seen this before.. Can't hurt to try it...
9) Secret Garden Body Spray - This was a free item and not much interested .. And it is probably going in my gym bag